Friday, September 25, 2009

My England address!

Hellooo, everyone! I have my address now. Please keep in mind that if they can't deliver it at our door, I'm going to have to trek to the Post Office to get it. While that's not too far, I do have to carry it home, so. But green chile is not heavy or strangely shaped, right?! RIGHT.  There are, in fact, many things which are neither heavy nor oddly shaped.

Cait Rottler
Apartment B4, Room 4
Yarncliffe Apartments
17 Endcliffe Crescent
Sheffield
S10 3AB
UK

Yay! You can choose whether to let me know you're sending something or not. If I'm not here to sign for it, probably one of my roommates will be. Worst case, they'll take it to the post office and leave me a note saying to pick it up. No biggie!  The walk is even downhill on the way back, which is pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment